Our dental hygienists/therapists are highly-trained and focused on preventive oral health, listening to your concerns and providing the very best care and guidance. In addition to this our therapists are trained to perform a variety of other treatments such as fillings and children’s extractions.
You play the most important role in your oral health and the majority of dental care occurs at home. However, our hygiene therapists are here to guide you and provide additional treatment where it is needed. – Prevention and treatment of gum disease is dependent on excellent home care and regular visits to our skilled Hygiene team.
Gum Disease and tooth decay are both preventable conditions and our therapists will give you the knowledge and skills to stop these from occurring. Prevention is about successfully giving you, the patient, control of your own oral health.
- Preventing and managing the symptoms of gum disease
- Lifestyle and dietary advice
- Fillings, placement of crowns and pulp treatments on baby teeth and extraction of baby teeth
- Application of topical fluorides and fissure sealants to reduce dental caries
- Maintaining good oral health
- Preventing cavities and decay
- Arming you with knowledge to use at home and in day to day life